Вакансии Internship China
|English journal editor||Wuhan||1500-3000 RMB||
1. Establish good contact with academic journal editors, authors
2. Expand the academic periodical influence, academic periodical influence
3. The manuscript solicitation, review, articles published published process to deal with problems and
promote on the social platform
4. Inviting peer review
5. A summary analysis of journals of various data
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in science and engineering major, English major is preferred
2. Ggood English reading and writing ability.
3. Editing related work experience is a plus, familiar with office software
4. Work down-to- earth, careful rigorous, must be good at summarizing
|Online marketing||Guangzhou City and Jiangmen City||1500-3000 RMB||
1. Responsible for the company's network marketing of brand and products
2. Communicate with department, refine confirmed demand, complete high quality website promotion
task on time
(3) assessment and analysis of site keywords, improve website ranking, using a variety of technology to
increase website popularity of ascension
1. Well computer operation skill, facebook, linkedin and other social networking platform promotion
experience is preferred;
2. Have strong ability of word processing, comprehensive knowledge, good expression and
3. Have certain planning consciousness, consciousness of work have a good planning and execution.
4. The electronic commerce, English, science and engineering background is preferred, (English level is
cet6 above in China)
|Business Development Specialist||Kunshan City||Depends on intern’s qualifications||
The primary role of the Business Development Specialist is to prospect for new clients by networking,
cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients. They must then
plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
|Intercontinental Century City Hotel (Guest relations)||Chengdu||3000 RMB||1. Greeting customers in hotel area and service area
2. Meeting and communicating with customers to collecting customer comments and promoting hotel products.
3. Conducting language trainings in department
4. Serving customers in hotel area and service area
5. Handling guest inquiries and offer assistance to hotel customers
|Crowne Plaza Chengdu West (Management Trainee in Front Office)||Chengdu||3000 RMB||1. Monitor guest relations’ personnel to ensure maximum guest satisfaction through personal recognition
and prompt cordial attention from arrival through departure.
2. Oversee maintenance of efficient repeat guest history system.
3. Handle guest complaints and refer them as necessary, follows up on corrective action.
4. Conduct weekly training & English Training as assigned by Director Managers.
5. Ensure standards of guest services as per standard guideline and serve guest well.
|1. Fluent spoken and writing in English.
2. Full of enthusiasm at guest relation, willing to learn and willing to dedicate.
3. Good communication skills.
4. Good computer skills.
5. Deal with work pressure professionally.