I have learned many life skills on the job, which boosted my confidence.
During my internship i tried to put all of my theoretical skills into practice. I have got an experience which i can prepare for my workforce. I had an internship at Front Office Department at Maikhao Dream Villa Resort&Spa as a butler and part of my internship i worked like a translator (helped our butlers with Russian guests). It was a short time, but unforgetable for me. I have met a lot of good people — guests and people from the staff. At the end of my internship i have got a lot of guests who would like to come here again.
I participated in two photo shooting — representing hotel and instructional video for the staff. I was MC during the New Year Eve, due to we had almost 100% of Russian guests. I have learned many life skills on the job, which boosted my confidence. Almost whole internship i was quite busy and was struggling trying to solve the problems of the guests and to solve the challenges met at work.
In conclusion, regarding having an internship, i want to say thank you for my wonderfull team for theirs support.
- Как я путешествовал волонтером в Японию. История Евгения из Санкт-Петербурга 18.02.2019
- Work&Travel Germany: работа в стране твоей мечты 15.02.2019
- Work&Travel France: кем можно трудоустроиться во Франции в 2019 году 13.02.2019
- Вакансии в Болгарии: Балканы ждут тебя! 12.02.2019
- Реставрация аббатства Клозонн 12.02.2019